We’ve already written about the sheer trailing potential of the 2019 Chevy Silverado, but that is not the end of the advantages that this model will bring to the road for drivers who want plenty of towing convenience. There are several 2019 Chevy Silverado new trailering features that are going to make it even easier to attach a trailer and figure out how much you can haul. Check them out below. Read the rest of this entry
The all-new Chevy Blazer SUV was recently announced, and we are already exceptionally excited about this model. We are sure you have questions about this new crossvoer, and we are going to try and answer some of them. Does the 2019 Chevy Blazer have all-wheel drive? What kind of powertrain technology will this new model bring to the road? Learn more about these questions below. Read the rest of this entry
There are many large SUV options on the road, but recently-announced 2018 Ford Expedition crash test ratings make this full-size vehicle with eight-passenger capacity even more attractive for busy families and drivers. This model has already been offering great technology and options, but now it also delivers a new level of safety that can provide drivers with plenty of peace of mind. Read the rest of this entry
We’ve already written a little about anticipated 2019 Chevy Silverado powertrain options, but at that point we didn’t have engine output numbers, just the knowledge that this full designed truck would be available with six powertrain combinations. We know for sure now that this will translate into five different engines, with three transmissions. You can get details of engine output on the 2019 Chevy Silverado and how these engine and transmission combinations shake out below. Read the rest of this entry
We’ve already talked about some of the great new features that will be coming on the 2019 Chevy Silverado, but today we’d like to focus in on something that is easy to forget but can make a significant difference in the quality of a truck: aerodynamics. New and returning 2019 Chevy Silverado aerodynamic technology will deliver a seven percent increase in aerodynamic efficiency, which can mean better fuel efficiency and reduced cabin noise. Read the rest of this entry
We live in a world where more and more convenient features are being added to our vehicles, smartphones, and lives every day. Here is another one: Shell and Chevy working together will be offering drivers the ability to pay for gas using Marketplace connectivity. But how can you pay for gas with your Chevy MyLink? And what models will come with this feature? Keep reading to learn more. Read the rest of this entry
We’ve already written about the impressive 2018 Ford F-150 diesel engine’s anticipated power specifications, but now we have even better news for drivers craving the competitive fuel economy of a diesel engine. The new diesel powertrain on the 2018 Ford F-150 not only offers class leading horsepower and torque but will also deliver best in class mileage. How good is the fuel economy of the 2018 Ford F-150 diesel? Just check it out below. Read the rest of this entry
When the 2019 Ford Edge and 2019 Ford Fusion begin arriving in showrooms across the United States they will come standard with a host of new safety advantages thanks to Ford Co-Pilot360. While most of the features in the Ford Co-Pilot360 safety suite have been available before on new Ford vehicles this selection of features will begin coming on most of the Ford lineup, and should be standard in passenger vehicles in North America (including cars, crossovers, and even the Ford F-150) by 2020. Explore some of these attractive features below. Read the rest of this entry
What Do the Ford Selectable Drive Modes Do?
When you’re driving, you probably want your vehicle to tackle as much of the path ahead as possible without you having to think about it. After all, being behind the wheel of a vehicle that can handle any condition is part of an enjoyable and relaxing driving experience. Well, thankfully, you may be the owner of a vehicle that is equipped with the Ford Selectable Drive Modes. If that’s the case, we’ll explain what each one does and how to use them.
Plan on travelling this summer? Looking to escape the monotony of everyday life, or at least have someone telling you an interesting story while you push through it? Got a job with no real responsibilities and a lot of down time? If you said yes to any of these questions, or if you are just a generally inquisitive person, then you need to listen to one or all of these podcasts. From murder mysteries, to explaining the quantum universe, to attempting to understand the complexities of modern love, these beautifully produced and well-written podcasts will transport your imagination to the far reaches of our human experience:
- S-Town—Any list of podcasts from 2017 should include S-Town. Any Southern American, especially those from Alabama, should have this podcast on their mobile device. S-Town is a murder mystery at its heart. John B. McLemore, an horologist in Woodstock, Alabama, becomes obsessed about a local murder and seeks answers with the help of an investigative journalism team from the famed This American Life and
- Undiscovered—This is a science podcast at its heart. But what makes Undiscovered so enthralling and addictive is its alternative approach to covering stories about scientific discoveries. It takes us to the years, months, days, hours, and minutes before a major scientific breakthrough happens. All of the false starts, lucky breaks, and weird coincidences that lead to the world’s most influential scientific breakthroughs are explored and given life in this new podcast from Elah Feder and Annie Minoff.
- WTF with Marc Maron—Comedian Marc Maron interviews influential celebrities, politicians, comedians, and pop icons. Maron brings a light-hearted but earnest journalistic interest to his work and with over 800 episodes and 250 million lifetime downloads, this is a solid choice for anyone looking for a new auditory obsession.
- Radiolab—This is the mother of all “general interest” podcasts. Anyone and everyone will be hooked on the wonderfully arranged stories and engaging sound effects that bring this podcast to life. Host Jud Abumrad transports us between worlds of science, sociology, music, philosophy, and much, much mor, to get a better picture of what it means to be human.
- Terrible, Thanks for Asking— Honesty hurts sometimes. This podcast from author Nora McInerny explores the brutally honest feelings of people going through brutally honest life crises. This podcasts asks the question, “How are you?’” The kicker is, it actually wants to hear the answer.
So, if you have some downtime this summer, are travelling, or if you are just looking for fuel for your next binge-listening session, check one of these podcasts out.
Be entertained, but always be sure to keep your eyes on the road and your mind on the drive. Check out on of the many models on Harbin’s lot for Bluetooth automotive advancements that make listening along easier than every before!